Experience our Maxillofacial services
Oral and maxillofacial surgery is one of the nine dental specialties which deals with diseases, injuries and defects pertaining to the head, neck, face and jaw region.
An oral and maxillofacial surgeon is a dental specialist who specializes in treating the entire craniomaxillofacial region including diseases and disorders of the mouth, jaws, face and skull.
- Removal of impacted teeth
- Removal of Wisdom teeth
- Open extractions
- Preprosthetic surgeries
- Early diagnosis and treatment of oral cancer
- Removal of cysts and tumors
- Treatment of congenital facial defects e.g. cleft lip and cleft palate
- Craniofacial surgeries
- Head and neck cosmetic surgeries
- Treatment of fractured orofacial region such as fractured jaw, nose, cheek bone, skull, eye, etc.
- Diagnosis and treatment of orofacial pain
- Diagnosis and treatment of TMJ joint disorders (TMJ disorders)
- Orthognathic surgeries
- Dental Implants